Mixed Nuts: The thing that touched me and hit me the hardest (pun unintended) is...
The thing that touched me and hit me the hardest (pun unintended) is this part:
When Sheldon told Amy that he does think their relationship is extremely intimate, Amy told him that she knows that but part of her wants more. There’s not a more human moment that I could see there, that sometimes we…
i have way too many followers and they are all pretty cool so i decided to do a give-a-way to celebrate that. yay.
problem: I OWN NOTHING COOL.
solution: give you money so you can buy yourself whatever you WANT!1!!1111
so how much money!!??
how does $130 U.S.A money sound?
people make give-a-ways so complicated but seriously i ain’t got time for shenanigans so here is the deal:
- you can either like or reblog (or both!)
- but just reblog once.
- no seriously.
- don’t be a fucking tool and reblog/like this more than once. i mean seriously.
- prefer no give-a-way and rp blogs (unless your rp blog is your personal). come on you can just like it and still win i mean gosh.
- you do NOT have to follow me.
- that would be stupid.
the winner will be done via an automated system.
this ends at midnight on May 11th!
just a reminder that this is a thing i am still doing!
Vegan tacos with soyrizo, roasted onions and peppers, romaine lettuce, avocado cream, & cilantro on a corn tortilla..from The Cheese Plate in Portland, OR
A perfectly packed meal is a beautiful thing
I wish this post was around about a month ago after I spent a whole night trying to find a nice script font! Well it’s here now and I have to say, I freakin’ love number 3! I actually already have number 2 the ‘Channel’ font and it looks great in projects. Go and download my pretties!
Cuando una compañera tuya mejora exponencialmente en un corto período.
When a teammate improves exponencially in a short period.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, save it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom while showering to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.